Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Schooling


Ok, so here goes nothing...I've decide to start this blog, and hope to keep up with it for my photography.

I had started schooling through Art Institute. I dropped because financially at the moment I can't afford it. Also, I feel in my heart of hearts, that if I am to be a great and inspiring photographer, I should be able to figure it out on my own. And with figuring it out, I think I will feel better and more accomplished with my own success. After all, I have some friends and family that does enjoy my work. But at the same time, I do realize that I need practice and more work before I can feel comfortable charging anyone much for the pictures that I have taken.

In the end though, I still want my photography to be enjoyed, not cringed at for prices that to me have always been over charged. But at the same time, I know I have to be able to afford the equipment in the future. I have learned that lenses and lighting are not cheap by any means.

Over all though I enjoy what I do, and I never want to lose that feeling of pure delight when someone sees the picture through my eyes and loves the art behind it. I want to find a way to make shots 100% mine yet still have others love them like I do. My photography is like my own children. Loved and cared for in each their own ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment