Sunday, November 29, 2009


Well, was finally able to make it out and do a photo shoot with my soon to be 12 year old and a friend.  Truly enjoyed doing the shots that I did get.  Found some railroad tracks and just had some fun.  Would have been more fun if I wouldn't have been so cold from the wind and trying to steady the camera and not fall over. It was a bit of work...but well worth it in the end.  I did realize though that my fall back when it comes to doing photo shoots is that I blank out when having the people pose but not looking over posed.  But at least I am learning and growing with each photo shoot I've been able to do.  I want my work to be my own and not look like everyone else's shots...but with so many people in the business now days...that is really a tough one.  Anyways, I did enjoy it and now I have to come up with some ideas for the family that I will be doing on the 13th!!! :) Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment